d) Your Use of the Platform
1. You are responsible for making all technical arrangements necessary to access the Platform. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Platform through your phone number are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
2. Without limitation, you may not use the Platform:
a. in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
b. to send, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised electronic communication, advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
c. to knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Platform or any computer software or hardware
3. You also agree not to:
a. reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Platform (or any content within it) in contravention of these Terms; and
b. access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: (A) any part of the Platform; (B) any equipment or network on which the Platform is stored; (C) any software used in the provision of the Platform; or (D) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. Communications must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions), and comply with applicable law.
5. Communications must not: contain any material which is defamatory of any person; contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote or contain sexually explicit material; promote or contain violence; include gang signs or symbols; promote or contain discrimination based on tribe, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe any copyright, trade secret/know how, database right or trademark of any other person; be likely to deceive any person; be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; promote any illegal activity; be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, vilify, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or mobile phone misuse.
6. You warrant that any such Communication complies with the set Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of such warranty. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, in respect of the content of any Communication.